Dime MTL is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team.
The technical designer will focus on developing cut & sew collections as well as assisting the team on fittings. The ideal candidate is a high performer, who has a keen attention to detail, can meet deadlines, take directions easily, has solid communication skills, who is extremely knowledgeable and has a good understanding of the apparel industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create tech packs and technical drawings
- Communicate with oversea suppliers daily
- Lab dips, fabrics and trims approval
- Resolves development-related issues in a timely manner
- Ensure the samples are up to Dime standards
- Assist fittings
- Fashion design diploma
- Mastery of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Suite
- Must be organized and resourceful
- Must have a portfolio to be considered
- At least 2 years of experience in the same position
To apply for this position, please send us your resume & portfolio at email@example.com